Description: WVJC is looking for a motivated professional to join our college admissions team as an Admissions Advisor.
Our admissions advisors work very closely with potential students offering a personalized enrollment experience. We are looking for individuals who will work well as part of a dynamic team while focusing on individual goals. A successful admissions advisor will have excellent relationship-building skills, efficient time management skills, and solid computer skills.
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc): 1 year (Preferred)
- MUST have proven ability to follow a structured process with multiple steps and advanced activity tracking
- MUST have solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Meets, etc), Zoom, Social Media, and more
- Strong customer service and relationship skills are essential
- Excellent time management skills are required
- Must be driven and motivated to meet and exceed goals and expectations
- Must be flexible and available to students outside of regular work hours when needed
Interested Candidates should email resumes to [email protected].