RN to BSN Online Program
The WVJC School of Nursing now offers an accelerated, online RN to BSN program through their online college, WVJC Online. Students can earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree in 12 months.
Earning your bachelor of science in nursing can lead to many professional and personal benefits, including career advancement, financial growth, increased autonomy, and the ability to practice care outside the structure of a hospital environment.
The WVJC School of Nursing is a leader in nursing education, pioneering an innovative online Nursing program that has increased access to nurse training for rural communities.
In addition to the success of our online Nursing program, WVJC has entered into partnerships and collaborated with major healthcare systems to address their need for qualified nursing talent. This includes:
- WVJC School of Nursing at Mon Health Vandalia Health
- WVJC School of Nursing at Raleigh General
- WVJC School of Nursing at Charleston Area Medical Center
- WVJC School of Nursing & WVU Medicine Camden Clark Medical Center
- WVJC School of Nursing & Roane General Hospital
- WVJC School of Nursing & Logan Regional Medical Center
- WVJC School of Nursing & Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- WVJC School of Nursing & Davis Medical Center
Take the first step in advancing your nursing career and request more information today.
“I haven’t talked to a single person that hasn’t been so nice and helpful to me, with whatever I needed, school or personal related.” – Brianna Woolum, WVJC Student
Advance Your Nursing Career Online
Registered Nurses have emotional careers interacting with people throughout all phases of their lives. Registered Nurses are knowledgeable professionals in many areas of healthcare, from oncology to gerontology.
So the next natural career move for Registered Nurses to advance their careers is returning to school to earn a bachelor’s degree in nursing. Pursuing an RN to BSN in just 12 months from WVJC Online makes sense for busy nurses balancing family, work, and college.
A primary benefit to the WVJC School of Nursing RN to BSN program is that students can complete academic requirements at their convenience. Therefore, students can effectively manage their own time and learn from practically anywhere in a comfortable environment, potentially leading to higher performance and better grades.
Join our winning team! As a student in WVJC Online’s RN to BSN program, you will become a member of a nursing community dedicated to improving the quality of nursing care, devising innovative strategies to increase access to nursing education, and advancing the careers of nursing professionals.
Take your nursing career to the next level today by requesting information.
“I cannot say enough good things about WVJC and the staff and experience that I had.”
– Courtney Ross, WVJC Graduate
RN to BSN Academic Goals
The WVJC School of Nursing RN to BSN program is designed for nursing students to employ critical thinking to apply knowledge and skills from nursing behavioral sciences and humanities to the practice of professional services. The courses included in the program are as follows:
- Multicultural Communications
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Scholarly Writing
- Aging & Society
- Healthcare Law & Ethics
- Role Transition to Professional Nursing
- Statistics for Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Systems and Policy
- Health Assessment: Clinical Reasoning & Judgement
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Research & Evidence-Based Nursing Practice
- Quality Improvement & Patient Safety
- Clinical Prevention: Population, Community & Global Health
- Nursing Informatics & Information Management
- Health Challenges for Vulnerable & Underserved Populations
- Business Concepts for the Professional Nurse
- Leadership & Management
- Professional Nursing Role Transformation Capstone Seminar
Take your nursing career to the next level today by requesting information!
Accreditation and Approval
West Virginia Junior College
148 Willey Street
Morgantown, WV 26505
ABHES – West Virginia Junior College is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools to award diplomas and associate’s degrees. The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools contact information is 6116 Executive Blvd, Suite 730, North Bethesda, MD 20852, Phone (301) 291-7550.